Wide selection of designs. Artistically crafted. Cost savings.
Raincoast Memorials is Lower Mainland's leading memorial company providing high quality products at affordable prices. We are one of the biggest suppliers in Vancouver for Sculptured Monuments. All our sculptured monuments are hand carved by an artist and not done by CNC machine.
We provide Memorials / Cemetery Markers all across Lower Mainland including Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, Langley, Delta, Abbotsford, rest of BC and Canada. Two locations to serve you: Vancouver & Surrey.
We have a great team of professional, sincere men and women who are ready to help you with all needs. We can provide services in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Tagalog.Download Sculptured Monuments Catalogue 2018 (PDF)
Top 10 reasons to choose Raincoast Memorials
- Variety: Wide range of artistically crafted products and variety to choose from.
- Quality and Cost-Effective: Save thousands on quality products at competitive and wholesale prices.
- Custom work: We specialize in custom designs and installation.
- Experience: Over 30 years of combined funeral products and services experience
- Integrity and responsiveness: Our staff is ready to assist your family at your time of need. We will assist you in considering all the options and offer personalized guidance to create meaningful, lasting memorial.
- Cultural Backgrounds & Languages: Serving different cultures and religious traditions. All ethnic language engraving. The staff can provide services in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and Tagalog etc.
- Full service: We offer Pre-need services and funeral services also.
- Guarantee/Commitment: All of our funeral products are backed by a manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Any cemetery: We provide custom cemetery markers anywhere and for any cemetery.
- Hassle-free: After you purchase, it will be delivered to your designated location.
Request a Quote
We do not know how to express our gratitude for your proficiency in achieving our needs. We will certainly recommend Kit to our relatives and friends in Vancouver. Thanks again for your follow-up and your presence on the set-up day.
- Wendy, Marker Customer
It was a perfect day and we celebrated our Mom with joy and tears and a touch of Hawaii …and everyone loved the marker, so noble and enduring! Thank you for working so hard for us to honour our mother and grandmother. God bless you!.
- Chris, Marker Customer